Looking to find
The Design team at Redorange is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer specialising in visual identity and brand experience. The ideal candidate will be creative, enthusiastic and an organised graphic designer with experience in brand identity, digital design, and print. Chosen candidate should be a strong conceptual thinker with excellent visualisation skills and a passion for typography. We're looking for someone who's comfortable contributing to all parts of the design process, from research, strategy and concept generation following through implementation and art-working. Chosen candidate should also be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- 1–2 years experience in a design role
- A strong portfolio showcasing strong branding and typographic skills
- Good presentation skills
- Highly competent with relevant Adobe CC and a natural aptitude for enhancing these skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team of creatives
- A varied and intelligent approach to concept generation
- A sensitive eye for detail
- Ability to take creative lead on small projects
- Ability to follow direction and develop existing designs
- Ability to work under pressure and multiple projects
- Open to constructive criticism
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisation and time-management skills
- Enthusiastic, open-minded and curious about design
- A bonus if you have experience in UX/UI or animation
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Team
We work across a variety of sectors with a mixture of companies at all stages of growth, including entertainment, culture, F&B, finance, engineering, healthcare and publishing.
We’re a collaborative team and this role will be a good fit for someone who thrives on working both collaboratively and independently.