Looking to find
The Senior Graphic Designer is responsible for translating client needs into designs with high visual impact, delivering creative concepts in consistently high standards and communicating ideas and messages in an effective and captivating way.
- Over 4 years of working experience with a creative agency and / or design studio
- Bachelor's Degree in graphic design or related field
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud Programmes and other design software
- Excellent knowledge of developing visual identities
- Excellent knowledge of Digital + Print requirements
- An eye for Typography
- Presentation skills
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Take concepts from ideation to execution based on client briefs
- Design work and develop graphics, animations and artwork
- Provide creative solutions internally and to clients
- Idea generation for creative concepts and campaigns
- Review final layouts and outputs
- Recommend ongoing improvements
- Team collaboration
- Liaise directly with Marketing Executives to understand client briefs, tasks details etc.
- Lead/coordintate projects as needed
- Client/pitch presentations
- Composition of portfolio entries and case studies
- Coordinate with outside suppliers such as printers
- Keep up with latest design trends
- Contribute to building Redorange brand presence
- Other responsibilites that may be assigned
- Meet deadlines and manage timeframes
- Work on multiple projects at the same time
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Team
We work across a variety of sectors with a mixture of companies at all stages of growth, including entertainment, culture, F&B, finance, engineering, healthcare and publishing.
We’re a collaborative team and this role will be a good fit for someone who thrives on working both collaboratively and independently.