Looking to find
The Design team at Redorange is looking for a creative Mid-weight graphic designer with 3+ years experience who thrives on creating strong brands, translating these into digital applications and pushing the boundaries. The team’s design practice holds brand identity at its heart, with an increase focus on digital applications. We are looking for a designer who will help us craft meaningful brand identities and visual experiences. We love typography and editorial design is also another field where we thrive, so the ideal candidate should be happy to jump on an editorial design task.
The role is an integral part of our team and our approach to digital and print. The ideal candidate will be happy to undertake any project, demonstrate a strong concept-driven approach to branding and the ability to translate ideas and insights into meaningful and user-centric design. The candidate will need to be able to create and deliver design that works across responsive web experiences, creating beautiful, captivating and user-friendly design systems. Any motion/3D design knowledge will be considered a bonus.
- Have 3+ years of experience, working on brand identities
- UI/UX, and prototyping
- Demonstrate resilience to see a project from concept to final delivery, working in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Be able to rationalise and communicate conceptual ideas and be open to feedback
- Have a sharp eye for detail and open to be challenged
- Assist in preparing both external and internal presentations
- Be curious about new design and technology trends
- Be inquisitive, collaborative, hard-working and enthusiastic
- Be confident in working with Adobe CC and enthusiastic to learn new skills
- Be pro-active, self-motivated and organised
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Team
We work across a variety of sectors with a mixture of companies at all stages of growth, including entertainment, culture, F&B, finance, engineering, healthcare and publishing.
We’re a collaborative team and this role will be a good fit for someone who thrives on working both collaboratively and independently.